Get in Touch
Please take a look at my list of services below, if you would like to discuss a project please email me at:
- Textile print design and graphics. Hand painted or drawn designs, for one off bespoke prints or full print collections. I create designs for womenswear, childrenswear and home & stationery products.
- Print concept design; creative direction for print collections including seasonal trend research, themes, colour palette's and print stories.
- CAD's and illustrative mock-ups.
- Factory ready artwork, Pantone colour matched and supplied in repeat or as placement graphics.
- Textile print development - A great option if you already have a starting point for your print or print collection but need assistance in taking it to the next stage. Perhaps you've seen one of my 'work in progress' paintings or artworks on Instagram and would like to develop this further. Perhaps you have a vintage fabric swatch, your own print research or sketches that you'd like to develop into a bespoke print.
Whether you are a company looking to hire an illustrator for your project or you would like a personal illustration of your pet or home - Digital illustrations are open for commissions.
Take a look at my illustration portfolio here for inspiration!
Graphics and vector illustrations designed for print or digital projects. Some of the projects I have worked on have been graphics & illustrations used within blogs and across social media, full catalogue and look book designs and promotional materials for marketing purposes & exhibition stands.
Take a look at my graphic design portfolio here for inspiration!
I start each new project or collection with trend research or inspiration mood boards. Either created myself or supplied by the client. Whether it be for a fashion print, a pattern for homeware or an illustration. I love this part of the design process, creating styles, colour palettes and themes.
Initial ideas are developed from these boards and I use a collection of reference books, my own photographs and saved imagery both digital and printed material to sketch and plan artwork. My studio walls are covered in inspiration and I keep my favourite pieces pinned to vision boards.
Prints and illustrations all start life as a sketch or painting using a range of mediums to achieve their desired look. Some favourites to use are watercolours, gouache, oil pastels and charcoal. Designs are then finalised digitally.
I work closely with clients through each stage of the design process, from moodboards, planning and initial sketches through to design developments, mockups and finally delivery of the finished artwork and the creative vision bought to life!